Our Absolute ACNE serum is specifically formulated to help clear acne scars with a professional-level blend of high-potency C ester and Green Tea Stem Cell.
This powerful Vitamin C Serum for Acne Scars works wonders for Acne Prone Skin and Rosacea skin, clearing both existing and future acne blemishes while also whitening skin.
The Green Tea Stem Cell extract helps the "Pimple killer," Mandelic Acid, penetrate deeply into acne-prone skin, keeping it clear of blemishes, whiteheads, and blackheads.
Additionally, Azelaic Acid helps control excess oil production and tightens pores, revealing a smooth and clear complexion. You'll be amazed at the difference in your skin after just one month of use.
- Green Tea Stem Cell extract: A super anti-inflammatory ingredient works great to ease the blemishes as it renews the dead skin cells as it whitens discoloration from the exisiting scars.
- 1.5% Mandelic Acid: A new type of AHA that is made to effectively reduce exisiting acne and blemishes and to reduce future breakouts from forming.
- 1% Azelaic Acid: Helps exfoliate the skin to reduce oil production, helps keep skin clear of pimples, blackheads.
- Lactic Acid: Extracted from sugar beet, it gives skin healthy glow as it tightens enlarged pores.
SIZE: 30ml / 1 oz
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply 2 drops on cleansed acne or oily skin every day morning and night.
2. For mild blemishes, can be applied nighttime only.
3. It can also be a spot treatment for occasional breakouts on ALL SKIN TYPES.
Blended with Green Tea Stem Cell extract and mild AHA makes this Vitamin C serum for Acne Scars the Most Effective Vitamin C Serum for Acne Scars on the planet today!
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Niacinamide, Amino Ascorbyl Phosphate, Green Tea Stem Cell, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, E.G.F/sH-Oligopeptide-1, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Oil, Apple Stem Cell Culture, Hyaluronic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Glyciene, L-Lysine, Methylsulfonylmethane, Lactic Acid Extract, Tranexamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin.