The Copper Peptide GHK-Cu Hair Growth Shampoo is an advanced volumizing treatment therapy for thinning hair. Made from a restorative formula of essential key nutrients such as Copper Peptide, Biotin, Grape Stem Cell, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Vitamin B5 and Saw Palmetto to help strengthen hair roots for boosting hair growth, to help eliminate shedding and promoting healthier-looking hair. Each bottle contains 50000 mcg of Copper Peptides. This shampoo can help Supply essential Minerals and important topical hair Vitamins for about 2 months to stop the hair loss and boost new hair growth.
So how does Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) work for hair growth?
A small copper-binding peptide (Copper Tripeptide-1), Best Peptides For Hair Growth, naturally present in human plasma which has proven to stimulate hair growth in several ways:
- Copper Peptide has angiogenic properties, which means it has the ability to improve blood circulation at the capillary level. This is very important for hair growth, because each follicle receives its essential oxygen and blood from a solitary capillary.
- It is well known that Copper peptides to be even more efficient than minoxidil in treating androgenic alopecia.
- Generally, hair transplant doctors use Copper peptides for post surgery for improved results.
- Tests show applying this peptide to the human scalp has proven to stimulate growth and strengthen thinning hair.
- We are all born with natural copper in our scalp. As we age, hair thins and they become weaker because of copper depletion over the years.
- Many scientist have done studies on copper peptide, and found that it plays a role in inhibiting follicle death and increasing their size.
- Copper peptide stimulates and prolongs the hair growth phase, the anagen.
- GHK-Cu hair peptide boosts levels of collagen in the scalp.
- Tests have revealed the GHK plays a big role in hair growth in human (even the cancer patients), animals, and healthy humans
- By stimulating the production of new capillaries in the scalp.
GHK-Cu peptide for hair, consists of copper ions that are responsible for inhibiting the production of DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which is a major cause of hair loss. Another way it works is by encouraging the production of blood capillaries that assist in transporting nutrients essential for hair growth to the follicles. Highly recommended best shampoo for Alopecia Hair Growth.
SIZE: 8.4 oz / 250mL
1. Apply dime size to completely wet hair, gently massage into hair and scalp and rinse.
2. Repeat, and lather for 1 minute the second time, to allow deep penetration and maximum absorption of nutrients. Rinse thoroughly.
****Wash every day for 1 week, you can wash every other day thereafter with this GHK-Cu Shampoo. Do not mix using with other brand shampoos or conditioners while you are using this shampoo to get the right result.
INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Caffeine, MSM, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, PEPTASTEM® [Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, sh-Oligopeptide1, Allantoin] , Hydrolyzed Keratin, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Cell Extract (Grape Stem Cell), L-Methionine, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed) Extract, Clitoria ternatea Linn Extract, Niacin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Arthrospira Platensis, Peppermint (Mentha) Oil, Lavender (Lavendula) Oil, Sage (Salvia officinalis L.) Oil, Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Oil, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Ethoxydiglycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, GHK-Cu (Copper Peptide), Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate